Ingredients:Refined flour -1cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Khoya - 1 cup
Fresh desiccated coconut - 2 cups
Jaggery - 1 cup
Cardamon powder - 1/2 tsp
Saffron - 1 pinch
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
1. Heat one tbsp of ghee in a pan. Add freshly grated coconut, jaggery and khoya in it. Also add cardamon powder and saffron to it. Saute it well for 5 minutes.
2. As shown in below picture, make a paste of refined flour and water in a bowl.
3. Heat some oil for deep frying in a pan.
4. In another pan add sugar, water and make a 2 thread consistency sugar syrup.
5. Make small shape 'Pithes' as shown in picture.
6. Cover these Pithes with refined flour batter and add it in oil for deep frying.
7. Once Pithes are golden brown, remove them from oil and add it in sugar syrup for10 minutes.
8. Garnish Gokul Pithes with sliced almonds and pistachios. Gokul Pithes are ready to eat.